- The Fullback is made of a thick steel plate and is contoured tightly for extreme departure angles. Plus it mounts inside the factory frame for maximum clearance, in fact it actually gains some clearance from the stock receiver.
- The ACE JK Fullback Rear Bumper is finished with black textured powder coat and comes with zinc coated mounting hardware and D-ring mounts built in. It comes with a built-in receiver, and with or without 6" LED light provisions. The receiver retains the factory tow ratings of 2,000 lbs. for a 2-door and 3,500 lbs. on a 4-door JK.
- By using existing mounting holes, we make the installation process as easy as possible, but don't think we've skimped on rigidity. Our mount actually extends 10" inside the frame rail, making the attachment much stronger than a stock bumper, or nearly any bumper on the market.
- Remove your factory bumper and receiver, bolt on your new ACE JK Fullback Rear Bumper, and hit the trails with confidence knowing you're covered with our Lifetime Warranty.
- All products sold by ACE Engineering, LLC are sold for off road use only. Any other use or application is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or user.
Allow 4-6 weeks for shipping, depending on demand.