- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel for bracketry
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength and a unique look.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust and Transfer Case
- No removal of gas tank needed, simply bolt in place
- Works best with Artec JK Heavy Duty Crossmembers
- Clearanced near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
- NOTE - Loop delete needed if using long arm HD crossmember with link mounts. A small amount of trimming will be required on the factory gas tank skid plate. Not compatible with exhaust spacer kits such as Terflex. May not work with aftermarket Evap Canister Skid Plates, relocation is suggested.
**Transmission Cooler lines may need to be removed from clip and tied up slightly
*Using the factory crossmember, some holes must use factory hardware which is not countersunk. For a completely smooth bottom, use Artec HD Crossmembers.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.