- 1/4" thick steel for high abuse situations
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and precise fit. Bolts right in.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Pre-welded so installation is quick and easy
- Not painted so it's easy to customize and touch-up when it scratches
- Fits 2.625" wide joints or bushings with 9/16'" through holes.
Perfect companion to our JK UNDER ARMOR Belly pans for completely smooth under side.
NOTE: This crossmember changes the factory captured nuts from M12 to 3/8" to work with our JK Under Armor Bellypan kit. New skid plate hardware is NOT shipped with this crossmember but with the bellypan. New 3/8" bolts will be needed along with extra wide washers that may be necessary for use with factory skid plates.
**Modification of Exhaust will be required. May not be compatible with Aftermarket Suspension Kits that use a proprietary crossmember
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.