- Kevlar lined Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Virtually no volumetric expansion Firmer brake pedal feel with less pedal effort
- Hose assemblies comply with D.O.T. Federal regulations (MVSS-106) Legal for street use in all 50 States
- Teflon inner core (chemically inert) Approved for use with all brake fluids, including D.O.T. 5 Silicone
- Resists moisture, Very flexible
- Five layer construction Rugged construction that resists road shock and hazards
- Higher fitting pull-off than other D.O.T. assemblies. USA D.O.T. Approved
- Standard SAE female fittings and ends Utilizes standard brake fittings and hardware
One-Piece Crimp Design
Protective Vinyl Cover
Stainless Steel Braid
Vehicle Specific Notes:
Recommended when upgrading to Fox 2.0 Series shocks.
Write the First Review!