This new MOPAR Dana 60" front axle is a bolt-in replacement upgrades for the Jeep Wrangler JK. This MOPAR P5156277AC axle is equipped with 5.38 gears.
Some of the improvements in these Dana axles are are 35-spline chromoly axles hafts, Spicer ring and pinion gear, selectable electric lockers and SPL 70 steering-joints. These axles have an 8 x 6.5-inch wheel bolt pattern, heavy-duty brakes with plug-and-play ABS.
Want to make sure you choose the right axle of your Jeep and how you use it? Read our article: Comparing Axle Upgrade Options for Your Jeep.
- Selectable electronic locking differentials
- 3.5-inch outside diameter axle tubes with 0.370-inch wall thickness
- Spicer 1350 strap-style, half-round end yoke
- Nodular-iron differential cover with protective ribbing
- Dead spindle design for increased strength and ease of service
- Warn 35-spline hub locks
- High-clearance carrier with ribbed housing design
- 8 x 6.5-inch wheel bolt pattern
- Equipped with 5.38:1 gear ratio
Write the First Review!