- 1/4" and 10 gauge (.130") mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Truss is low profile to allow clearance above the axle.
- Truss spans length of long side AND short side.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
THIS KIT IS INTENDED FOR VEHICLES WITH AT LEAST MINOR LIFTS. IF USING WITH NO LIFT, CHECK CLEARANCES BEFORE INSTALLING. NOT TESTED IN NON-US JKs WITH DIESEL ENGINES or RIGHT HAND DRIVE AXLES.
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan. Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bump stop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.
Write the First Review!