- Proprietary A-blade stamping process for increased rigidity and mackdaddy status
- Lightweight 1/16" Aluminum construction
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent for precise fit
- No cutout for OEM shock/coil bracket
- Can easily be trimmed for use with coilovers and/or bypass shocks without ruining the vented area
- Can be used with Artec Nighthawk Fenders and most any other aftermarket fender
- Compatible with trimmed OEM fenders
- Sold in Pairs - Includes Passenger and Driver side inner fenders
- Allows use of larger tires
- Two piece construction for lower cost of shipping
- Pressed PEM nuts on seam between pieces for easy installation
- Shipped bare unfinished aluminum for decreased cost and ability for you to paint or powder coat to fit your style
NOTE: While all precautions are made to ensure the aluminum surface is protected, small scratches from either the raw material from the factory, the manufacturing process, or the shipping process may be present in this UNFINISHED product. We recommend you finish this product with either painting, powder coating or another similar process and prepare the surface prior to finishing as you would normally to remove any minor blemishes.
Mounts to OEM holes on sub-frame plus additional holes to be drilled. See instructions for hole locations to determine if modification will be necessary to install with aftermarket fenders.
While aluminum is corrosion resistant, it is recommended to have some type of coating for long term corrosion protection.