The Rock Krawler development team decided to design an off the shelf system for the JK Wrangler, tough enough to pre-run the toughest Off-Road races or help you build the baddest mall krawler on the planet, a suspension system that performs flawlessly off road without sacrificing on road handling.
The Rock Racer system was designed for speed. Both the bypass and coil-over shocks feature a remote reservoirs to minimize fade & maximize shock travel. The coil overs are a true dual rate setup with transition rings for height and cross over adjustment. The 3 tube bypass shocks are externally adjustable with (1) compression, (1) rebound and (1) free bleed lead screw. You can dial in the stance, ride, handling and performance you desire with simple adjustments.
The Rock Racer system transforms your JK into an off-road beast. Be sure read the Notes regarding this system to ensure you are ready to meet all the vehicle specific requirements for installation. This system is listed in our 5.5" segment for ease of listing. Typical lift heights are from 4.5" to 5.5".
(2) 12" Travel Tuned 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir Coil Over Front Shocks
(2) 12" Travel Tuneable 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Front Shocks
(2) 8" Travel Tuned 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir Coil Over Rear Shocks (Trailing Arm Mounted)
(2) 10" Travel Tuneable 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Rear Shocks (Trailing Arm Mounted)
(4) Weld-on Upper Coil Over/Bypass Mounts
(4) Weld-on Lower Coil Over/Bypass Mounts
(6) Remote Reservoir Mounts
(2) Fabbed Front Lower Control Arms
(1) In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm
(1) Front Upper Long Arm Mounting Bracket Kit
(1) Front Double Adjustable Track Bar
(1) Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket
(1) Pro Series Drag Link
(2) Rear Fabbed Trailing Arms
(2) Rear Axle Side Control Arm Mounts
(1) Fabbed Reverse Triangulated Rear Upper Wishbone
(2) Weld-on Rear Axle Wishbone mounts
(2) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
(2) Sway Bar Link Retaining Straps
(2) Front and Rear Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
*All Hardware & Instructions
** 67.75 WMS & 3.5” Backspaced Wheels or 69.75 WMS & 4.5” Backspaced Wheels. Low Pinion Rear Axles are a Requirement.
- Must have front and rear axles with WMS of 67 3/4" with 3.5" back spaced wheels or functional equivalents
- Must have a low pinion rear axle (fabbed 9's are excellent choices)
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Major exhaust rerouting required.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- Rear stretch corners required to accommodate 6" rear stretch
- Knowledge of suspension setups and welding skills are required
- Knowledge of suspension tuning is highly recommended
- Recommend adding a Currie Anti Rock long travel rear sway bar assembly.
- Fabbing in bump stops is required so you do not bend the rear upper link around the cross member or shove the rear upper axle mounts through the floor. Air bumps are preferred.
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!