Newbie Jeeper? Or Advanced Off-Roader? Or anywhere in between, we are here to help.
We all stared somewhere, spend some time on these websites provided and you will be speaking Jeep in no time!
• Some Dealerships Lying about Voiding Warranty with Aftermarket Parts Unfortunately lots of dealers telling wrong information. Will Installing Aftermarket Parts Void My Warranty?
• New to Jeeping? This little article will get you up to speed quickly! Ten things to know about Jeeping
• What gear ratio should I get? Gears are one of the most difficult to calculate correctly because of different Transmissions,Transfercase,and Tire size. This Calculator combines all of the popular setups with more than enough information.
• Concered with Death Wobble? Four Wheeler Network is an amazing resource with thousands of articles, this one touches on Death Wobble, brakes and steering. "Jeep Gone Wrong"
• Have questions about your specific vehicle? General Model Information https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Wrangler
• Questions about oil? Any oil related questions are answered here in great detail https://www.amsoil.com/frequent.aspx
• Seriously thinking that you may need a 1 ton swap? Solid article here from 4 Wheeler Network on a Dana 60 Build.
• Do you want to know more about the Jeep Model Letter Designations? Jeep Jedi knows all about them.
• Brake Questions? Yes, stock JK brakes are rather terrible 4 Wheeler Network goes more into more detail here.
• Do you want to know what all of the numbers mean on a tire? 4 Wheel Network has this, "What Tire Numbers Mean".
• Want to know more abour Off-Roading? A wealth of actual Off-Roading information OffRoaders.com has driving tips as well as "Recovery Strap - Proper Usage".
• Does the interior of your vehicle smell musty? Great article here on the Cabin filter change from "Toxic Crush"